- Yumtha: Our Vision
- Classes and Events: CEU's, for LAC, RN, LVN, MFT LCSW Provided
- Spiritual Teachers and Advisors:
- Dr Thynn Thynn: Buddhist Theravadan "Daily Life Practices"
- Joan Halifax Roshi: Being with Dying Programs and Teachings
- Yvonne Rand: Meditation
- Tsultrim Allione M.A. Female Buddhist Practices
- Silvia Nakkach: Music Thanatology & Chants to ease transitions of living and dying
- Mayumi Oda: Artist, Meditation and self-healing,engaging life with happiness
Currently, we are seeking requests from women teachers, and other women, who would like to share their visions of living mindfully in a home community, and desire to live and work independently and collectively in a supportive setting, within the vision of Yumtha.